Keating Machine Exhibition passes this Sat.

THATpreston

Brush your teeth.
Good event, good cause. Bring a toy and watch some racing.

attachment.php

Cool! :ylsuper:
SDM will be at the 9th annual Racer's For Christ Christmas for Kids Auction on Saturday. We don't get to make passes though.:aiwebs_032:
Good luck and let's see some 160's! make sure you get some pictures.

Where is this gonna be Lewis? My browser loads a small flyer that I cant read

Timbeaux38 said:
Where is this gonna be Lewis? My browser loads a small flyer that I cant read

Brainard Optomist Dragway....aka "The House of Hook"

Kudos to Keating, the RFC is a great group; I have always supported this group along with DRAW. I think when you are a Pro or running in a pro class you have a responsibility to give back. I think that this speaks a lot about Shelly

On my browser, if you leave the cursor in the center for a few seconds, an arrow will show in the lower right corner...click on that and it should go full size.

Dustin_Bentz said:
Eric-

Nice quote. :rolleyes:
I kid you not I saw that on a calendar and started cracking up, it had the words ELITISM real big on the top of the page. I won't keep it on there, it's too arrogant, but I thought it was hilarious.

Greg,
It's Scheid that is doing the RFC charity....

EMcBride said:
I kid you not I saw that on a calendar and started cracking up, it had the words ELITISM real big on the top of the page. I won't keep it on there, it's too arrogant, but I thought it was hilarious.
Enjoy it up there.....

Attachments

• elitism.jpg
    elitism.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 34
I put a post up on the streetcarforum.com board to let them know we were going to make passes and found this today:

Is this the same desiel I ran in an exhibition run in Bristol last may? I was on my way to an 11 sec 1/4 mile pass with a 3 bulb head start, and around the 660 mark somebody's tow rig passed me at triple digits leaving me in a cloud of black smoke. When it cleared I saw a 9.00 on the board to my high 11..

Freaking awesome truck.

Joe

hehehe :eek:wned:

That's too much fun! See, much better than racing a monster truck!

Last edited:
dieseldragster said:
Enjoy it up there.....
It's been a weird year, we haven't reached our full potential yet with continually breaking Lenco parts, yet we made almost 15 7-second passes!
It had to suck being so busy this year Scott, wish you could have been out running like Keating and I have been.
I'm excited about your future endeavors and feel strong that with time, you will reach your goals. I hope to see you all out at the track next year, good luck.

We plan on having a lot better year next year. It's time to go back to basics, and not try reinventing the wheel again.

Yep, plan on seeing us in the lanes next to you. Keep Denver in your plans, too.

Back