Kenten 2013 2.6

smoke_4_me

Some changes are taking place in the diesel class with Kenten truck and tractor pullers. We are proposing a 2.6 class for 2013. There will be several pulls in western Kentucky and Tennessee. For an idea of the area that we pull, last years schedule can be seen at http://www.kentenpullers.com. We are interested in drawing in as many trucks as we can, and feel that the 2.6 class is the way to do it. Nothing has been set in stone, but as of now the rules we will be proposing to the board will be the same as all the big events. The rules will be similar if not the same as PPL, B.O.B., and ktpa. Im trying to get an idea of how many 2.6 guys around the area would be interested in pulling with us and maybe some input on what some pullers might be looking for in an organization. Kenten is a strong organization with a good payout and points system. We are looking forward to a good 2013 season and hopefully we will see some new faces. Let me know what kind of interest we might have and any questions or input is also greatly appreciated. You can reach me on here or by phone. My number is 270-331-3649. Thanks, Logan

Logan

If truck still here im in. I talked to Blake in he said that him and Chris would be in on it if it goes to 2.6. I hadnt got ahold of the Evansville crew yet. I will try to do that tomorrow. Keep me posted call or text on things.

Logan

If truck still here im in. I talked to Blake in he said that him and Chris would be in on it if it goes to 2.6. I hadnt got ahold of the Evansville crew yet. I will try to do that tomorrow. Keep me posted call or text on things.

Thats great to hear Jordan. Ill have no problem getting the 2.6 rules to go through with the board as long as we have the interest. Ill keep you posted and i will post rules on here as soon as we have them. One good thing is that the rules will stand for two seasons, thats how it will stay. Every two years is a rules meeting. Hopefully this will appeal to some guys that are tired of a new set of rules every year. Also everything will be voted on by the class so no changes unless they are wanted. I'm hoping maybe Joe and Barry might be intersted as well. If we get the trucks, it's gonna be a good time for everybody.

It will be good to have pulls here. I will try to get ahold of Barry to so he can spread the word.

There should be some room to add some pulls too, so maybe there will be several in western Kentucky this year.

Good deal barry, i was hoping you would be interested. Looks like Joe is intersted too?

I've pulled with KenTen a few times in the past, but having a 2.6 sanctioned class would be great. I know Blair has been working on this for awhile now.keep me posted please.

I've pulled with KenTen a few times in the past, but having a 2.6 sanctioned class would be great. I know Blair has been working on this for awhile now.keep me posted please.

Yeah, the class would have been better as a 2.6 to begin with. Our board meeting will be next saturday so i will have a full set of rules posted as soon as its over.

anything on rules yet Logan? Will try to call you tomorrow in see what all you come up with

anything on rules yet Logan? Will try to call you tomorrow in see what all you come up with

The board meeting will be saturday, im still workin on rules, looking like it will be ppl rules only revisions might be battery location and electric over hydraulic steering. Not too late for input if anybody has some. Just need to know before saturday.

The rules proposed have been approved by the rest of the board so the 2.6 class will be kentens diesel class for 2013 and 2014 seasons. The rules are based on PPL rules with only a few changes, mostly in the safety department. I will have a full set of rules posted in the next day or so, as well as membership information.

Forgot to mention we have also got a smoke machine now so its looking like we will be having some indoor pulls as well as maybe some winter pulls next year

Back