Kenten 2013 2.6

I was told that pretty well all the diesel classes were going with the new club that broke off from Ken/Ten, the United States Association of Pullers. That may be wrong though, I didn't hear it first hand.

The class we ran last year was a 2.8 class. The ones that are pulling with the new organization are running a 3.0 class, and those of us who are staying with kenten will be going back to 2.6

Ok gotcha now. I'd heard so many different things I wasn't sure what was what.

Ok gotcha now. I'd heard so many different things I wasn't sure what was what.

Yeah its been a mess. I will say that it had nothing to do with the diesel truck class. We had a good group of guys and we are all still buddies. They have a 3.0 class and we have a 2.6 so maybe it will provide more pulls for all the diesel trucks around our area in the long run.

Hope get more pulls for diesel class. Only seen three on the list.

There are more pulls coming, and we are working to get the diesels added to more of the scheduled pulls. What will help the most is having as many 2.6 trucks as we can at the pulls we have. The promotors pick the classes so we need to make a good showing this year.

Hope get more pulls for diesel class. Only seen three on the list.

As of right now we have seven pulls that incorporate the diesel class, with some being two day pulls. I feel pretty confident that there will be at least three more that come up, and ill do my best to make that happen. Jordan, how many up your way are looking to make some hooks with us?

So does the 2.6 and 3.0 guys pull at the same pulls mostly asking about sturgis I have a buddy down there and hoping to come down and run some so he can see it

All the Kenten pulls are just 2.6. The outdoor pull at sturgis usually has 3.0 then a non sanctioned 2.6, but Jordan will know more about that as well as Marion. Im sure he will chime in.

Back