Key on, key off, key on, key off.......No error message.

full pull

Sales&Support Valair Inc
Up at TS I pluged my smarty in to check the settings before I pulled. I could select adjust options but when I selected connect to truck it wouldn't do anything but tell me to turn the key on then off, then back on over and over. There wasn't a communication error message.

This is an S-06 on a 2003 with the R software. It is loaded I just dont know if it is on catcher 1 or 3, and can't change it.

Thanks for any input.

got any electronics running on the truck? I would hook another vehicle to it with jumper cables to make sure you have adequate voltage.

Its my pulling truck so the only thing running is the Air Dog at that point with the key on, and it shuts off after 30 seconds or so.

I am running one battery, but no problems starting.

Im gonna try again when we get back home, if its still doing it I will check the voltage.

unplug the Air Dog fuse or relay. don't have it running while tuning. if you haven't driven the truck in a minute, it might be low on voltage. If the voltage is below a certain level, I don't think the ECM will even allow flashing.

bad ground somewhere. key on dance means no signal from the ecm. Thanks for the help Forrest.

Back