Keystone nationals 2016

JL Builders

On a quest for more power
Anyone have videos posted of the indoor pull at keystone nationals? I've heard there was quite a bit of carnage. 10000 lbs pro stock tractor lost the whole block out the side of the chassis. Fires and driveline breakage in some diesel truck too.
Also looking for results?
Thanks!

There was a live feed. I watched most of the Friday night and finals from the shop while working on mine.

It was a good show. The green tractor explosion was crazy and yes, it was a piston rolling down the track. Anyone know the track official who tried to grab it with his bare hands? lol

I didn't know they were doing that. I would have watched it.

It was on pulling radios website. Feed was in and out but overall decent. I'm not up on the whole live streaming thing so not sure if it was good or bad. The guy that owns the Deere that split the block is a great guy. Sad to see that happen to them.

It was on pulling radios website. Feed was in and out but overall decent. I'm not up on the whole live streaming thing so not sure if it was good or bad. The guy that owns the Deere that split the block is a great guy. Sad to see that happen to them.

Very sad to see it happen. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Top 4 were Barder, Zane, Clint Mills and I believe Logan Armstrong (that's also the finishing order) Logan had a great pass but went out of bounds. Barder had a fuel pump burst a seal or something and had a flash fire. Replaced that and guillotine springs and was good as new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We were in the warm up room when we noticed something over on the side. Walked up to it and it was the top half of that Deere motor that let go. Holey $hit. I have never seen something like that in person before. Wish I was out on the track to see it happen. Go figure, there's a Sigma pump and huge turbo just placed there on the side of the room.

James Barder's truck lost an injector line (I think thats what he told us) at the end of the track on Friday, He had it fixed for Saturday and won. Also worked the hop out of it. Friday night was pretty violent.

We broke our smoke pipe right on the line and got DQ-ed and placed 10th. Disappointing for sure. Maybe we'll give it another go next year, with a better exhaust setup. It was pretty fun to be involved! Amazing to see all the behind the scenes stuff.

Back