KMC XD Spy Wheels

GhostRider7

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting these wheels for my truck and was wondering what yall's opinions are on how they would look.

Here's a picture of the truck....I no longer have the cummins "C" on the window though

Single_stack_1.jpg

Here's the wheels

KMC XD Series Spy Machined w/Black Accent

They are

17x8
Offset: 18mm
Backspacing: 5.15"
Bolt Pattern: 8-165

If there is anyone out there that has any pictures of these wheels on a patriot blue and silver 3rd gen I would love to see them! I've actually been doing a lot of research and can't seem to find any 3rd gen Blue and silver trucks with any kind of black wheels

Thanks
Jason

holes, slots, allen heads, fake bolts.. ahhhhh!! I hope you never plan on cleaning those things...

i have spys and i love them they are a pain in the but to polish but they wash up real easy

Get any XD wheel...great fit...great price...great look...and the finish holds up. I love xd hoss!

I would go for the DC2's, black wheels aren't going to compliment the silver rockers very well.

i have spys and i love them they are a pain in the but to polish but they wash up real easy

Do you have any pictures? What size tire do you run? Do you have any rubbing?

Thanks

Get any XD wheel...great fit...great price...great look...and the finish holds up. I love xd hoss!

I definitely want something that won't get ruined by these Pennsylvania winters.

I would go for the DC2's, black wheels aren't going to compliment the silver rockers very well.

That's the one thing I'm concerned about. I've been searching like crazy for pictures of blue and silver trucks with black wheels, but I haven't been able to find that many. If my truck were a solid blue then I wouldn't have a problem deciding, however the silver really makes things difficult.

the DC-2 have got to be one of the ugliest wheels ive seen. the Diesels look good.

Garrett

if your wheels are aluminum check out this stuff at napa that is called alumi bright its a acid that eats all the crap off of aluminum wheels and leavs them shiney

I have a set of XD spys on my truck. I had to buy new lug nuts because the junk they give with the wheels turned to crap. The -12 offset puts the tires out past the fender, so anything buigger than a 33" won't tuck under with my 2" leveling kit. I want to put 35" on my truck so I'm selling the wheels/tires or trading. They are 18x9 with 325/60R18 Terra Grapplers.

I have a set of XD spys on my truck. I had to buy new lug nuts because the junk they give with the wheels turned to crap. The -12 offset puts the tires out past the fender, so anything buigger than a 33" won't tuck under with my 2" leveling kit. I want to put 35" on my truck so I'm selling the wheels/tires or trading. They are 18x9 with 325/60R18 Terra Grapplers.

On the topic of 325/60R18 tires.....Do you think that they would fit under my truck if I ran 18x9 XD Monsters? The monsters have an offset of 18mm, and 5.70" Backspacing. I only have a 2" leveling kit.

I'm having a harder time deciding on wheels than I did with choosing a turbo!:bang

On the topic of 325/60R18 tires.....Do you think that they would fit under my truck if I ran 18x9 XD Monsters? The monsters have an offset of 18mm, and 5.70" Backspacing. I only have a 2" leveling kit.

I'm having a harder time deciding on wheels than I did with choosing a turbo!:bang

I have no clue.

Back