kobelco loader

gunracer1

best i can tell it is a 84 model lk500 it has a inline turboed 6 banger in it that is wore azz out. thinking about putting in a 5.9 we have sitting around.any one have any ideas if there is a adapter that will work to hook it up to the stock trans?? or will we have to make it all? i have found some rebuild lkits and it looks to be a nissan motor, so i can get parts. i am just floating this to see what would be better. thanks mike

Let me try again that 3500 mega on 35s looks small. Glad we didn't see any dot guys.

68e5fd17.jpg

I don't know much about kobelco machines, cat and komatsu are more my thing, but it doesn't look too bad

uhh ya, a little on the heavy/overloaded side.. about what 38k lol

yup, i was suprised how well the truck did. i just put it in 5th and set the cruise at 62. it down shifted to 4th a few times on the hills. but over all the 6.7 did real well. first time i ever saw 39#s of boost. i think it was in the middle setting on the h&s black max tuner. never hit 1200 degrees on the egt.
we put some new batterys in it last night. spins over well but will not start with out either. looks like we will pull it down and do a overhaul. moved a few yards of dirt with it last night. love the big bucket.

its almost winter so its as good a time as it gets to do the overhaul right.. how many hours on that unit?

Back