Kubota performance parts?

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Is there a company that deals with performance parts for Kubota diesel engines. I've got a D1105-t that I'm planning on putting in a utv . looking for injectors, injection pump work and valve train. Possible cam if their available.....anybody that deals with performance on these engines? I've searched but come up empty handed.

I installed a Polaris based yanmar diesel in our '06 rhino.

http://www.rhinoforums.net/engine-swap/66753-yanmar-diesel-into-06-660-rhino.html

Your best bet is to contact one of the lawn tractor diesel pullers. I know a deutz pump can be mounted to the yanmar, but, I'm not sure about the kobota.

I had the delivery valves cut in the yanmar pump, turned the fuel screw almost all the way out, broke off the high idle throttle limiter, and installed a turbo. We have seen well over 20lb of boost with these fuel mods. I was thinking about having the injectors extruded, but, I'm afraid of blowing the head gasket as it is.

It runs great, but, is a little smoky and laggy when the ambients get above 50*F. It needs a smaller turbo compounded with the existing one.

Back