Labonte Stage 4

REW_388

I do what I do
I have a Labonte stage 4 water/meth kit up for sale or trade. I bought this from a duramaxforum member who installed two of the injectors but never used the setup. All parts are present, I even got a few new parts including the large injector ordered because the parts were missing when i recieved this setup. I would love to put this in my truck but it has been sitting in the box for several months and thought maybe somebody else could use it more than me and to be honest i need a few more parts more than this. I am asking 550.00 shipped to your door or will accept trades. Currently I am in need of a set of 4.11/4.10 gears for my front axle, i would also be interested in traction/ladder bars, a S475 T6 turbo, a Banks intercooler, a SS centerlink or maybe you have something that I dont even know i need :D

Drop me a line, I dont have to sell this but would like it gone and on trades if I need to give a little money I can if the price is right! :thumb

What all would you include with the horns... I have been wantin some for awhile now actually

Still for sale

IMG_6837.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6835.jpg

Back