Lamin-X Headlight Tint Installed.

BFD99

The Stig
Decided to try this stuff out, because I ditched my DIY nightrunner headlights because they were looking like crap, so i picked up a set of 2008 headlights and order the lamin-x headlight tint to keep to the blackout theme going. Put it on this afternoon. Also have the fogs smoked with the same lamin-x gunsmoke tint.
Smoked vs. Stock
58d7ceaf.jpg

b1920390.jpg

c3e71881.jpg

8571018b.jpg

86c9bea1.jpg

06dfb95e.jpg

How hard was it to install, Dex ?

Not too bad. Took about an hour and a half. Ive still got a few bubbles in the top I need to squeegee out but I'm pretty happy. It did make my 5000k HIDs look a little more blue tinted than they actually are but I'm okay with that. I really like this stuff though. Even to protect the headlights. They offer it in clear and yellow as well. Gonna order a set for my dads 6.4 and also their Audi here soon and do those. Gonna do the tails and headlights in the Q7.

done this on a few trucks but they always come back to take it off due to losing visibility

Is the top of the headlight a different piece? I was noticing that the headlights are a two piece kit per light. Glad they look that well. This sealed the deal for me. Truck looks awesome, Dex!

yes they are two piece bryce. You gonna order a set for yours? Just take your time installing them, don't get in a hurry. Thanks ya sir! Do you have HIDs in your new truck too I hope?

yes they are two piece bryce. You gonna order a set for yours? Just take your time installing them, don't get in a hurry. Thanks ya sir! Do you have HIDs in your new truck too I hope?

Yeah, I'm going to order a set of the gunsmoke for my 07. I don't have HIDs in but I'm not opposed to them. Haven't really looked.

they look good.........still never understood why people tint headlights and tail lights? seams like an instant lawsuit when somebody slams into the back of you because your tail lights were tinted lol

this stuff looks alot lighter than most headlight tint jobs ive seen

Back