Largest cp3

RayRoss42

MAXWELL
What is and who makes the largest cp3? Is it the frankenpump from wicked thats 280% over?:pop:

If you need that much fuel.....imagine what a pair of stage 3 or 4 pumps would do.

Or just two stock pumps for that matter....

I've got an old stg. 2 floor it pump under a stock Dmax pump...

And ONLY a FASS 95 gph...

Haven't seen Any RP issues..

What are you Seriously trying to do with your truck???

I'm running an II 85%, turning 4,000 rpm, and have made Just shy of 900 hp, Not sure the sanity of something that big. Maybe a little tuning would prove to show the best results.

Last edited:
I thought they were all the same size?? :lolly:

Intentions for the truck is to go as fast as possible.. Its a fully built motor.. Right now running a single 68 but the plan is too twin it down the road after i get the dual pumps.. Dual pumps is next.. Right now im running a stage 2 modified from Wicked and its plenty of fuel im not iinsane lol Im just wanting to have alot of fuel for when the twins come along

Most women would agree that a guy's D1ck can actually be TOO big!! When the slightly Larger size than average will do the "Job" just fine!! LOL

Actually know a chick that had to end a relationship cause "it" was too big and just cause too many problems after the "act"....

Get my Point!!

We Men just get caught up in make just Everything as BIG as we can make it...Even when it Not nessessary.....

Actually know a chick that had to end a relationship cause "it" was too big and just cause too many problems after the "act"....

And you know this how.....................
Are you bragging?????????

Most women would agree that a guy's D1ck can actually be TOO big!! When the slightly Larger size than average will do the "Job" just fine!! LOL

Get my Point!!

We Men just get caught up in make just Everything as BIG as we can make it...Even when it Not nessessary.....

Yeah, tell that girl i'm sorry...:hehe:

And you know this how.....................
Are you bragging?????????

Yeah, tell that girl i'm sorry...:hehe:

OH Hell NO!!!

I'm NOT referring to me!!
God sent me through the "Average" Line when handing out equipment!! LOL

This dude is a "Democrat" and she was on the Lighter colored side!! lol

I guess what they say is True!!! LOL

i never said whats the biggest cp3 out there cause i wanted to put in my truck with the dual pumps i was just curious which one is the biggest.. I planned on doing a 85 or 120 II on top on my modified one..

Well Dang!!

That takes all the Fun outta this thread then!!

Ugh!! lol

With a name like SWOLE, that's a bad analogy for this topic of conversation......JK:lolly::hehe:

LOL

Ya'll know me!
I ain't skeered to throw some stupid chit out there!! lol

Get my Point!!

Whatever you got to tell yourself swole:hehe:

After the act problems? Couldnt walk or whatLOL

Back