Last Hook

BigBadDodge

Well this weekend I got the truck all ready for my last hook this Saturday October 15th down in Modesto, CA. I would be remiss if I said I wasn’t going to miss this sled pulling stuff :(

After the hook it's two hard weeks of prep for te SEMA show.

BBD

Big bad dodge is THE reason I took interest in diesel motorsports, period. Thank you Scott.

I'll see ya at SEMA! Who's booth ya going to be in? Or outside?

Thanks guy’s no plans after SEMA the new owner will actually be taking ownership in Las Vegas right after the show.

Jason, we will be in the AirDog booth, #C2

BBD

yep looking forward to my first and your last indoor pull scott.. im going to miss you and dana and bbd..

this is terrible. just like people said, you and your trucks are what got me in to diesel motorsports! Thank you sir, i hope to see the truck if its coming out east

Correct not staying the West Coast,

Hey now guy's, don't blame on your diesel addictions :) All though I do blame Adam, DEZLFREK above :)

BBD

Big Bad Dodge(Scott) and Physcostroker(Bryan) are probably what got me interested.

Big Bad Dodge(Scott) and Physcostroker(Bryan) are probably what got me interested.

psychostroker will be there at this pull hopefully, it is now owned by adam (dezlfrek). he interestingly enough named it "Always Something" truck is fun to watch and hooks great with the cummins under the hood!

Jason
SBT/LCD

Back