Lathrop MO

Wakeman win the 2.8 it looks like? That reg. cab 2n gen sure liked to slip his clutch...

Wakeman(Josh was driving) pulled 390+ next closest was like 335.
Big yellow iron was the regular cab.

A CR won the 2.6 if I remember right. Dmax won the stock, 2.8, and the powder puff.

Pay attention to the last hook in the 2.6. Does that pump seem to run away?

Wakeman win the 2.8 it looks like? That reg. cab 2n gen sure liked to slip his clutch...

Yes I like to ride the clutch, thats the only way the truck wont bounce.

My clutch likes it, about 35 hooks on that clutch and still holding:woohoo:

Yes I like to ride the clutch, thats the only way the truck wont bounce.

Yeah, that track and a manual transmission (and my inexperience) eats transfer cases.:huh::

Thanks for posting the videos, I didn't make it out there.

Wakeman(Josh was driving) pulled 390+ next closest was like 335.
Big yellow iron was the regular cab.

A CR won the 2.6 if I remember right. Dmax won the stock, 2.8, and the powder puff.

Pay attention to the last hook in the 2.6. Does that pump seem to run away?

Sounds kind of like it started to. Did u kill it with the air shutoff?

It was a fun pass... And yes Dan from where I was standing it sure sounded like it wanted to run away a bit... U where pretty quick on the air kill nice job.. I think everyone had a great time...

Sounds kind of like it started to. Did u kill it with the air shutoff?

When I hit the kill it shuts the fuel solenoid, air shutoff and electric supply pump.

It was very odd, as it killed as soon as I hit it, I would think with the air shutoff it would flood out kind of kill, not just stop dead. Suspect maybe the throttle linkage hung up or something along that lines. Gonna try to get the cruise control cable disconnected.

It was a fun pass... And yes Dan from where I was standing it sure sounded like it wanted to run away a bit... U where pretty quick on the air kill nice job.. I think everyone had a great time...

That pump is worth more than the engine. LOL.

If it's not the linkage then the gov springs could have hung up a bit. It ran fine the 2nd time so I doubt it's a b&p.

If it's not the linkage then the gov springs could have hung up a bit. It ran fine the 2nd time so I doubt it's a b&p.

I am leaning towards the gov springs, first time they have done that ever.

Did you ahve any driveline carnage?

Spider gears, and trash from that messed up the pinion.

Back