Lb7 heads

rjustman

I have a set of lb7 heads.did a head gasket job and uncle bought all brand new heads, studs, gaskets, injectors everything..nothing wrong with them they came off a running truck..after we had everything apart it wasn't head leaking, it was the cheezy plastic heater core parts dripping on rear of head.. 500 obo for the set complete .

Thanks

Richard

I have a set of lb7 heads.did a head gasket job and uncle bought all brand new heads, studs, gaskets, injectors everything..nothing wrong with them they came off a running truck..after we had everything apart it wasn't head leaking, it was the cheezy plastic heater core parts dripping on rear of head.. 500 obo for the set complete .

Thanks

Richard
Any interest in selling just the injectors?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not a problem, thanks for asking, I'll clarify because I probably made a mess of my description..these are just a set of heads that came off a good running truck, it was thought the head gaskets were bad when come to find out it was the heater core plastic piece, but since we had gotten so far into it , my uncle just ordered all new parts, and replaced everything..so he needs to get rid of these, they are boxed up in same boxes the new heads came in, and ready to ship.

Back