Lb7 parts left over

turbogmc

POWER JUNKIE
I have a bunch of miscellaneous left over parts off from lb7 motors after selling my truck such as:

1) Fuel filter head assembly, (filter head/pump/lines/bracket) worked fine until removal ($75)
1) stock cam w/cam gear gear installed, selling as core for a regrind ($50)
4) fuel rails ($30 ea.)
1) turbo oil return line ($10)
1) drivers side up pipe ($30)
1) pair of exhaust manifolds ($50)
1) good used duramax starter (06') (broken wire tab on end of solenoid if you can use yours) ($25)
1) pair of glow plug bridge straps (connects all of the glow plugs together) ($10)
2) oil pickups ($25 ea.)
2) coolant crossovers (connects to each head and houses the
thermostat) ($25 ea.)
1) coolant tube ($20)
1) pair of rocker assemblies (shafts, rocker arms, mounts, etc, need cleaned) ($50)
1) intake tube/duct that goes from air box to turbo inlet with expansion chamber off from an 03 duramax ($20)
1) pair of intake runners ($30)
1) Stock down pipe ($25)
1) oil pan with 1" hole punched in bottom (can be easily repaired if you
can weld) ($25)
1) full set of injector wiring harnesses ($50)
1) stock Allison 1000 output shaft-perfect shape ($75)
1) stock gm 9.25 loaded front carrier case (front differential internals without gears). Pulled out to install a front e-locker. ($150)
1) stock wide diameter aluminum driveshaft off from an extended cab long box ($100)

Also, have miscellaneous Injector lines,fasteners, hoses, pulleys, and a few accessory brackets as well.

Let me know what you want and we can figure out final price and shipping from there. Thanks, Bret 608-six zero six-0900
Please do not reply here as i cannot check often.

Also just found a few other parts:

1) lb7 y-bridge with heater ($75)
1) lb7 fan w/ clutch assembly ($75)
1) lb7 cold side intercooler pipe ($40)
1) lb7 engine wiring harness ($150)

Ad a 03'-07' GMC Winterfront grill and bumper cover to the list. $125 shipped for the pair or $75 ea.

Back