Lbz partial twin kit by EPR

Builtlngbd

Selling my never been used twin kit. Includes all piping. Clamps custom rad tank and so on. Powder coated candy metallic orange. Asking 500+ shipping call or txt 3617204519 thanks guys

Zane are you out there? Payment was sent certified mail on 2/9. Still no parts? No tracking number? I can understand the first shipping delay, and I am patient enough to understand a second shipping delay. If these for sure shipped last Thursday then I should have seen them by now. No more texts. I have called and left you voicemail with my number asking for a call back. You checked this site today so you must have some free time to call me back.

Still no parts and no response. I found some older posts from this guy over on DuramaxDiesels trying to sell the PBK so I posted over there as well.

Looks like you were on back online yesterday morning. Still no parts, no tracking, and reply to my voicemails.

You have his address? Contact his local authorities and have them go pay him a visit... Either you get your money or the parts. It's been almost a month; I know my patience woulda been gone three weeks ago! Lol

Yes I have the address and I also sent the check via certified mail so I have that paper trail as well. Its beginning to look like that is the next step.

Well a box finally showed up today - my twin piping kit is missing the hot pipe and charge pipe for high pressure turbo. I guess after a month waiting I should only be half pissed now.

Back