LCD Dyno Day: Oct 25

I heard the guy with the gto was hoping for 600 or so, but 540 at the wheels is darn good if you ask me.

Your forgetting that these numbers are on a West Coast dyno...so subtract 100-150hp to make it even for the East Coasters!!!!LOLLOL

Seriously, that GTO was awesome.

Congrats to all who came and made it a great day!!!

Bob, I am looking forward to being graced with your and Marco's presence next month...its gonna be FUN!!!!:rockwoot:

Les, Its our pleasure. It will be a great time meeting everyone. I forgot to mention that I am also bringing our buddy, Rip along too. He is a great guy!

LMAO no. seattle, vegas, norcal, seattle. done. :Cheer:

Hope that we can hook up while we are there. food times

Hey Bob, hope to meet you guys when you are out. Did you ever figure anything out with my electric cooling fan check engine light issue. You said something about having access to a s67 tuner and I do. I know a great SUSHI
place when you guys are out.:woohoo:.

Thanks, Joe

Joe yes we should be able to kill the code. I will bring a 67 along. We will take you up on the sushi tip . Thanks

Bob, is that "food" times, or "good" times? Aw heck, I imagine it'll be both... Looking forward to it...be careful of the sushi...

Les, you ready to take my truck past 1k, buddy? I'll have to let you roll it and let Marco tune it. I'll be sure to wear my big boy pants...

Bob, is that "food" times, or "good" times? Aw heck, I imagine it'll be both... Looking forward to it...be careful of the sushi...

Les, you ready to take my truck past 1k, buddy? I'll have to let you roll it and let Marco tune it. I'll be sure to wear my big boy pants...

Im ready Terry!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Back