Legit. 9 second (or better) 12v racers grab your slips, and step inside.

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Post your slips, short brief description of 12v.

Please.

Nitrous guys have NOTHING to be shy about, get in here also!

Will this turn into a call out thread?

For you race truck proudly named "left stranded"... on jackstands.

Last edited:
I'm watching also....I'm trying but still a ways away. I was there when jasonc ripped off two 9's in a row on stock headbolts at Gainseville. Does that count for anything Jeff?

I'm watching also....I'm trying but still a ways away. I was there when jasonc ripped off two 9's in a row on stock headbolts at Gainseville. Does that count for anything Jeff?
Someone told me it was some of that backwoods swamp voodoo.....:pop:

This could be a good thread. 9s are the next step for my truck so any information in that area will be very beneficial!

This could be a good thread. 9s are the next step for my truck so any information in that area will be very beneficial!
I agree, it 'could' be a good thread. But then again with people like blackmega who have nothing to add but bull**** it's gonna be a stretch.....

I agree, it 'could' be a good thread. But then again with people like blackmega who have nothing to add but bull**** it's gonna be a stretch.....

Left stranded is a damn good name though! You're just jelly you didn't think of it first...

Ewww........ even better how bout "dust collector " ....

Ya get it... like bone collector!:clap::lolly:

Ok......

Anyways how many 12v are in the 9s anyways?

I figured there would be tons of slips posted by now... when I asked I was told, don't know what the problem is 9s with a 12v is being done all the time and without spray...I found once you hit about a 10.20 you need a ton more power to push through that barrier.. my truck is still drug free, but i may have to cheat a little this year....

I figured there would be tons of slips posted by now... when I asked I was told, don't know what the problem is 9s with a 12v is being done all the time and without spray...I found once you hit about a 10.20 you need a ton more power to push through that barrier.. my truck is still drug free, but i may have to cheat a little this year....

Or less weight.

Or less weight.

Not opposed to this, I have a lightweight brake kit that I was going to use on the 9" conversion.. They will bolt to my dana 80 and I could lose the drums.. This should help quite a bit I would think. Hoping to be back to the track next week.

Are you guys shifting manually, leaving it in D and letting it shift itself like stock, or running trans controllers that control shifts?

Are you guys shifting manually, leaving it in D and letting it shift itself like stock, or running trans controllers that control shifts?

First season was launch in first then shift to third. The anteater did the 2-3 and overdrive shift for me including lockup. I locked at the top of first aswell as bottom of second and didn't seem to change anything. My best time was like a 10.20

Toward the end of the second season I put in a full manual valvebody and only use the anteater for lockup and overdrive. Fastest time so far at like a 10.08.

With the Right pump, but to many valves, I have been 6.01 with Mild Timing. I dont care to run out the back door, but should be deep into the 9s.

Back