Lenco trans

Reverse will not hold any power, I broke mine once giving it some power in reverse.
I know of two full body trucks in Canada that are putting the bruno/lenco with the tc lockup. They should be going by the NHRDA race in phoenix. We will see how the hold up.

Reverse will not hold any power, I broke mine once giving it some power in reverse.
I know of two full body trucks in Canada that are putting the bruno/lenco with the tc lockup. They should be going by the NHRDA race in phoenix. We will see how the hold up.

heck yes!! Im going to that race :rockwoot:

no truck though :bang

How much ET will you pick up V.S. money spent?

Personally I rather yank my RH out twice a month for a 1/16th of the cost of the initial cost of a lenco + any rebuild parts on a Lenco.

How much ET will you pick up V.S. money spent?

Personally I rather yank my RH out twice a month for a 1/16th of the cost of the initial cost of a lenco + any rebuild parts on a Lenco.

Try pulling it every time you make a pass. We weren't even able to make two passes with ours, that's why were not racing until I get something that works figured out without spending another 20k on a transmission.

A used lenco/liberty can be had for 3k. That is my route, hell I'd have one if they could be streeted.

Try pulling it every time you make a pass. We weren't even able to make two passes with ours, that's why were not racing until I get something that works figured out without spending another 20k on a transmission.

What was commonly burning up? I'm curious about which clutch pack(s) failed first.

Also, how fast were the ET's and how much weight?

A used lenco/liberty can be had for 3k. That is my route, hell I'd have one if they could be streeted.

The tranny is the cheap part....Its the adapters & clutch or converter setup that's 10K +

Cheby mid plate, then the rest is up to you. Still can be has for alot less than an auto.

Meacham Evins did, and yes...

Meachams former truck had gutted interior including doors, racing seat only, no inner fenders under hood, and the bed was gutted with aluminum panels.

He still broke the input shaft in his Lenco.....I used to have pics....my cousin might still have them somewhere?

I know where meachams truck is now....its not full weight by civic standards.

What was commonly burning up? I'm curious about which clutch pack(s) failed first.

Also, how fast were the ET's and how much weight?

It trashed the converter and welded either the forward clutches or the OD clutches together every time. The best it ran has been 10.02 fuel only and it weights 6200lbs

3rdgearofdriveclutch.jpg

3rdgeardrum.jpg

Back