Lets Rock "The Rock"

DavidTD

DPM
NADM is proud to announce a mini-meet at Rockingham Dragway, August 9th 2008. This will be part of a track test and tune and gates should open at 6:00 PM and race until midnight.

We will offer ET Bracket, Quick Diesel, and Unlimited Street classes.

More information soon to follow...

i will be there unless something major happens....

Same Day As Nhrda Race Division 5

Exactly!:bow:

NHRDA has two events that same weekend themselves - one in the north - one in the south and we are in the middle!

We are just trying to accommodate what people are asking for!

Less travel - savings on fuel - pick the one closest to you!

In the summer the tracks are filled with NHRA events an it's tough to find an opening for us dieselheads:ylsuper:

RK

Same Day As Nhrda Race Division 5

I understand Scott and did realize that when it was booked. This was the only date Rockingham had to offer us and I was trying to accomodate the groups in NC and VA that have asked for a NADM race this way. It then gives us nearly a month before the Atlanta race as well on September 6th.

I understand Scott and did realize that when it was booked. This was the only date Rockingham had to offer us and I was trying to accomodate the groups in NC and VA that have asked for a NADM race this way. It then gives us nearly a month before the Atlanta race as well on September 6th.

Thanks for getting an event together for the guys in the southeast. It's too bad a scheduling conflict happened and in a perfect world we wouldn't have this problem.

I know how this conflict worried you. You did everything you could to avoid the problem and that's all anyone can ask.

Keep up the good work, David! All you have to work on is the part about "Pleasing 100% of the people, 100% of the time." Looks like you're almost there.LOL

Keep up the good work, David! All you have to work on is the part about "Pleasing 100% of the people, 100% of the time." Looks like you're almost there.

X2 :thankyou2:

David:

I also want to thank you and NADM for setting this event up for us.

Johnner and I will both be there.

--------
John_P

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to the race too. Thanks for all of the support. :thankyou2:

When do you think there will be a race in: *******COUGH*****Texas*****COUGH******

thought I'd bump this up and see what the latest news may be :pop: :poke:

Id say bump it on your calendar!:welcome:

LOL

Ty, Dave is away on vacation this week but will return next week and have updated info on the race.

Yes, I believe it will be a point race!

Just filling in . . .

RK

Back