lets see your powerstroke...

Dammmm of course I post and no one comments, phuck you guys to :hehe:

Nice nemo mirrors, dented front bumper and I love the single back-up light on the rear bumper.

Feel better now?:lolly:

Nice nemo mirrors, dented front bumper and I love the single back-up light on the rear bumper.

Feel better now?:lolly:

:hehe: Well I was going to fix it all, but it was a work truck/farm truck. See response to last post.....

Strobes are cool.

I would get epilepsy at night with those things.

Sorry. I thought you took a video of a huge pos. My mistake. J/k. Nice truck. Now go get some studs haha

O, I had all that stuff, egr delete, studs, injectors etc, too bad the oil cooler blew and it caught on fire :hehe:

hey dboy what rims ( size, tire size, etc) do you have on your old truck? i love that set up

0515c289.jpg

hey dboy what rims ( size, tire size, etc) do you have on your old truck? i love that set up

They were a 33x13.50 mr atz on a pacer 18x12 had a 3 in hangar kit up front and a 350 block in the rear. Little trimming and they didn't rub a bit!! I love me some fat tires when the truck is still low. Next time around will be a 20x14 on a 35x15.50 with no lift!!

They were a 33x13.50 mr atz on a pacer 18x12 had a 3 in hangar kit up front and a 350 block in the rear. Little trimming and they didn't rub a bit!! I love me some fat tires when the truck is still low. Next time around will be a 20x14 on a 35x15.50 with no lift!!

goodluck with that

That's a nice lookin' truck. Neat color too.

Thank you sir. :Cheer:

Thats a sweet color. Would you mind sharing what it is?

02BigD red :lolly:

The truck was originally the medium trudeaur (spelling?) with the silver bottom. I took that original Ford mix, and played with it for 2 days, until it popped like I wanted it to.

Last edited:
Thank you sir. :Cheer:

02BigD red :lolly:

The truck was originally the medium trudeaur (spelling?) with the silver bottom. I took that original Ford mix, and played with it for 2 days, until it popped like I wanted it to.

Well you did good. looks very nice

79 posts and only one picture of a Powerstroke, and it wasn't even complete.

Crappy pic of mine.
utf-8BV2hpc3RsZXItMjAxMTA3MjQtMDAwMTguanBn.jpg

Back