Lets talk Gauges

Pipeliner

Im looking for Great set of gauges. Would some of you mind posting some pictures and links for me?

you can look on jegs website, they have everything you need. Im using auto meter ultralite boost gauge and seems to do the job. unless your talking about...
17677d1050162613-stretched-ear-lobes-ear.jpg

Go with Isspro

No Dont go with Isspro!!!! I had a set of the POS and they sucked, cause they come with the amp box for the electronic pyro. The amp box went out and my bro's wife melted her 96 cummins down cause the pyro quit working due to the amp box that came with the gauges.

Go with Autometer, there is a reason why there are lots of the big pros out there running autometers. Not ISSPROs

Sorry imo isspros are a poor excuse of any type of gauge!!

I got the cheapo glowshift's $209 shipped to my door for egt, boost, and trans temp, and a pillar. Came with everthing needed to install it with the exception of about 10 foot of wire to run for the trans temp.

Because I prefer to go as cheap as possible when monitoring my engine...

Swapped with my buddies autometers, and they read the same numbers under the same conditions. my glowshifts read the same in his truck aswell. Im happy so far, and havent melted the trans (again:hehe:) since installing the gauges...

Back