Lets talk....

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
....ladderbars. Who has them, who makes them is it better to make my own or buy them, how long, how thick, ect. Hit me with it! I need some to get rid of the hop my truck has just developed when i mash it going down the road. I cannot beat anybody in a race if i am hopping unless they slow down to laugh. :bang

i ran procomps on my dually and they ran well but i think i am going to run some caltracs on my exc cab because they are adjustable :}
robert

CalTracs . I got them to go 1.62 60" 2W drive with zero tire spin . Just a little super stock trick

inline6359:

I just purchased and am getting ready to install a set of "Caltracs" on my 1996 Dodge CTD 12 valve. I am planning on installing them this weekend, so I will get back on here and give you a report on them. Like you, I have a "hopping" problem at the staging lights when I leave with my boost any higher than about 15lbs. I have heard alot of good things about the "Caltracs" and am very impressed with their customer service!

-------
John_P

John, send me some pics when you get those installed. I need a set for mine.

Anyhting is appriciated. What i dont like about caltracs site is they dont seem to have much of a site. So it is hard for me to see what i want to. I am thinking about making my own but i do not know what would make a good traction bar.

Rick

Back