Lift Pump Decision???

calbertson

so i finally went out and got EFI Live. Now i need to figure out which lift pump i should invest in. I am going to keep the truck around 500-550 hp. I dont need anything rediculous, i think 75gph should do. i would like to hear about a few brands and how everyone likes what they got plz. Trying to keep from spending too much also. $350 or less is where i am trying to keep my spending at on this mod. anything helps

Raptor 150 from pureflow technologies, if I remember right I spent about 4 bills for pump and "install kit" came with mounting bracket, wiring, and some fittings and line. 40k on pump so far no issues. Has an internal adjustable regulator too

I have Kennedy twin pumps theyare awesome can't even hear them running, been on there for about 2 years now with no issues.

Lots of good choices, you will need a pick up as well if you install a good lift pump. Ultimate is MITUSA, but out of your price range. I have TTS on my daily driver and love them. They and the Kennedy pumps are the same thing, price shop for the best deal. Both are quiet and easy to install. I would also put on a fuel pressure gauge to make sure they are working, because you can't hear them. I had a FASS on my first dmax and it was too loud. I understrand they have fixed that, but also out of your price range. I think Air Dog and FASS are about the same thing. I would also install a second fuel filter along the frame rail. Much easier to get to then the stocker and can get them down to 2 micron.

Thanks for everything guys, looks like im gonna go with the Kennedy pump. I think it will work best for what i am doing and if i need more fuel i can always stack them.

Back