lifted dually pics

Abrannan19 said:
LOL why unfortunately?

I lost all respect for those magazines awhile back, I mean a truck with a roof rack and shovel and some rusty mud flaps will get a 5 pg spread oh ya it probably did have some bull**** banks stuff on there too. Also I was totally misquoted blah blah blah

JD WOP said:
I lost all respect for those magazines awhile back, I mean a truck with a roof rack and shovel and some rusty mud flaps will get a 5 pg spread oh ya it probably did have some bull**** banks stuff on there too. Also I was totally misquoted blah blah blah

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A GREY FORD?

Robbie , 35's to big on dually and towing, they will wear fast! my truck has 4 in the rear and 3 in the front for lift, and when i ran 305 i got 15k on a set and rotated every 4k miles, on my 285's i got 25k rotated every 5k and still 3/4 tread

house, i know it will go through tires but i am tired of the "stock" look but i still may go with 22.5's
thanks 6.0 kingranch

as long as you keep your alignments up..and ball joints in good shape..rotate every 5kmiles or so..get the right tire and keep the pressure to the right psi..you should have no problems getting 100k plus out of the 22.5's..BUT my rears are worn prematurely..lots of burnouts..LOL

Abrannan19 said:
as long as you keep your alignments up..and ball joints in good shape..rotate every 5kmiles or so..get the right tire and keep the pressure to the right psi..you should have no problems getting 100k plus out of the 22.5's..BUT my rears are worn prematurely..lots of burnouts..LOL

What tire pressure do you run. I keep changing mine to try to find a less bumpy ride.

50psi in the rears..anything less causes a bumpy rear end

I run 80 or 85 in the fronts I have found anything lower then about 40 will cause excessive "bagging" and will cause the tires to wear badly..(not gonna get 100k+ out of them)
a k me how I know..lol

I am 100% certain that they aren't Krawlers.

They are BFG Mud Terrains (I worked on a truck that runs them...that's what they say on the sidewall). 335/55R22s.

Rare tire.....$600+ per tire.
Like I said, I've only seen 3 SDs with them.

Here's another:
http://trucktoyzperformance.com/gallery/browser.php?imageid=5751
http://trucktoyzperformance.com/gallery/browser.php?imageid=5752

Look towards the door...it says "Mud Terrain" on the tire.

r those not the km2's?

this truck is sitting on 36.its for sale 1999 with only 40k on it qssb turbo,headstudes,250cc,fuel system an alot more $20k firm

Attachments

• th_truck13[1].jpg
    th_truck13[1].jpg
    4 KB · Views: 63
  • kids pictures 11-22-07 370.jpg
    kids pictures 11-22-07 370.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 44
  • kids pictures 11-22-07 251.jpg
    kids pictures 11-22-07 251.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 51
im doin the 22.5s on my mega cab dually with a leveling kit i think, was gonna do the 22's with 35's but when they said it would be over 8 to $10,000 i decided $5000 for the 22.5s will be just fine for me.

Here's one of my buddies in Texas.

100_5825.jpg

TexasMonstersonMainStreetJuly0822.jpg

this truck is sitting on 36.its for sale 1999 with only 40k on it qssb turbo,headstudes,250cc,fuel system an alot more $20k firm

36x?

What size spacers are on the rear?

sorry for the double post.

Back