Lincoln County Fair Pull Fayettville Tn

coope3

There is a midtnpullers pull at the Lincoln county fair on Sept 17th with the Midtnpullers.com rules for the santioned pull class.

There is also going to be a street diesel class.
Rules
no hanging weights
no drugs
trucks that pull the santioned class cant pull the street class.
no blocked suspension
stock style reciever hitch.

Right now it looks like my truck probably won't live long enough. But if it is, I'll see if I can't finish it off down there.

This might be the 5th event in less than two weeks so... Hookin two classes at at least one of those...

Lets just say I'm not that optimistic.

This might be the 5th event in less than two weeks so... Hookin two classes at at least one of those...

Lets just say I'm not that optimistic.

Dont let your better half put those thoughts in your mind. LOL

did u already sell ur truck?

I wish!

Think his oil cooler is threatening to split.

Yep. I havent driven the truck all week until today. Only drove it today because I had no other truck to use.

Dont let your better half put those thoughts in your mind. LOL

All she says is "please don't break, I don't want to walk"

If we go with friends she don't say a word though.

I need to decide if that's good or bad.

Think his oil cooler is threatening to split.

that oil cooler did that on the service truck when i worked at deere they carried it to DIXIE DIESEL and they charged the $5k to fix it and it was still pukin oil and water out of the puke tank 3 weeks after we got it back

There is a midtnpullers pull at the Lincoln county fair on Sept 17th with the Midtnpullers.com rules for the santioned pull class.

There is also going to be a street diesel class.
Rules
no hanging weights
no drugs
trucks that pull the santioned class cant pull the street class.
no blocked suspension
stock style reciever hitch.

Which class are you going to pull in Matthew?

that oil cooler did that on the service truck when i worked at deere they carried it to DIXIE DIESEL and they charged the $5k to fix it and it was still pukin oil and water out of the puke tank 3 weeks after we got it back

Thats why I am not fixing it. And because of the heads, but I wont go there.

Ah you just wait, Matt gets that truck to line out down the track and it's gonna surprise alot of people.

yea it always happens to someone in there hometown pull they get there and its like NO I AM NOT PULLIN then when u turn ur back they are borrowin someones hitch LOL

I want to pull both classes but gonna pull the street class for sure. Chase, if I make it to Lynville, I will hook.

Back