lincoln county fair pull

coope3

Lincoln county fair in fayettville tn is having a pull September 16 Friday night. There will be the midtnpullers.com diesel class and a street diesel class at the end. My understanding is the street class is a street legal truck

Thanks to those who came and pulled or watched even though the track was bad due to the rain.

Lol track was a very bitty track lol had a good time thanks for having us all there hope to see you all soon

I know my girlfriend got a few. I haven't even looked at any of them other than the one of me in the street class.

I went to the last pull, great ProStock show.
I do however have a few complaints......

1. NO COFFEE!! GET IT...NO COFFEE!!
2. I got a wet a$$ at 12:20 AM thanks to the downpour.
3. Diesels were AFTER the big rain, I was soaked, whimped out and came home.

Other than that had a GREAT time,:cheer: GREAT stake sandwich :rockwoot:and NO COFFEE!!

I went to the last pull, great ProStock show.
I do however have a few complaints......

1. NO COFFEE!! GET IT...NO COFFEE!!
2. I got a wet a$$ at 12:20 AM thanks to the downpour.
3. Diesels were AFTER the big rain, I was soaked, whimped out and came home.

Other than that had a GREAT time,:cheer: GREAT stake sandwich :rockwoot:and NO COFFEE!!
Which pull are you talking about? Last year it didn't rain at all and the track was great! Last Friday night it didn't rain any. Believe me if it had rained any we would've called the pull at that moment.

Did she happen to get and of the pro street diesel class guys?

I havent' gotten to look at the vids yet. I'm going to try to tonight. I'll let you know.

I havent' gotten to look at the vids yet. I'm going to try to tonight. I'll let you know.

Thanks I know I gotta invest in camar but most the time when I go it's just me and my daughter lol and she is not a good camar lady lol but she is only 8 so atleast she tries :)

$H1T

I r a num nuts............... wrong COUNTY!:bang

:kick:

Back