Line-X or Rhino

1stack

Going to get the bed done on my 05. Is there any differences between the two. Which is more durable? Which looks better? Which last longer? Around my area they cost about the same to get done. Opinions anyone?

Friend of mine that was in the business always said Line-X was best (he never worked for them though).

Tobin

I like the line-x. It's a bit harder than the rhino so things might slide a little easier but not bad. I think the line-x holds up and looks better from my experience. Line-x also offers a different coating that isn't supposed to fade for more $ but for in the bed that doesn't really matter to me.

I'd go with line-x, I've got the rhino lining in my duramax and its been decent but its got a lot of chips in it and doesn't seem to be holding up extremely well

I had line-x in both my trucks. only thing that every cause an issue was sliding a steel ibeam into the bed gouged a 2"x1/4" area into the liner. the line-x even stayed stuck to the bed when I totaled my 05 and hit two trees with the bed side.

I have had both and they both peeled and chipped, I like the roal in stuff its easy to touch up and cheaper. IMHO

I'm not impressed with lineX at all. We have it in our work trucks and its peeling like crazy and there lifetime warranty is a joke. They told us its peeling from abuse and they would not fix it. Its peeling from dumping gravel in the back.

I have a rhino in my tuck and wont have anything else. Its a bit softer so things dont slide around, but still very durable. I have not managed to harm it in any way.

My dad has a line-x in his and it went bad when it was new. It started bubbling in certain places all over the bed. Took it back to line-x and they "repaired" it by cutting out the bubbles and re-shooting it. They said it didnt mix right or something. Dad was too nice about it, had it been my new truck they would have bought me a bed and started over with rhino...

Back