Little disappointed in my Dyno Run

Shambo

Diesel Idiot
I put my truck on the dyno the other day and checking out the difference level of my Zillarator Race box and Superhips on performance. Changing the power levels made little difference in the HP/Trq levels? Have I pushed it up to the max of software? do I now need injectors and fuel pumps? I would have expected a liitle higher levels maybe 450 HP and 850 Trq? what does everyone else think?

What are you EGTs and boost reading?

You might not be at the limit of the tuning, but you might be at the limit of the turbo.

If you are really considering injectors, plan on a turbo near the same time.

You need a turbo...and a fuel system...and injectors, what you made is actually very good for two mild boxes stacked. You should be happy, expecially with an 03 engine.

I was not able to get Boost info, I have a Pyrometer and my EGT's don't get above 1400. no smoke after the Turbo spools up.

Injectors atleast. Sound like you need more fuel. Then a turbo, etc. Those are pretty good numbers anyways.

Your HP aint too shabby. I do think your TQ is a little low for a stock charger. Do you have an intake? What tranny mods you got?

You can add more fuel/tune but your little 35 wont be happy about it if you boot it often. Aftermarket turbo people got kids ta feed! LOL What kinda boost can you get if you roll into it?

How does that stack do? Is it progressive enough to drive it in town?

FYI With stock everything (cept tune, in / out) I did 460/1007 on a moo-tang inertia. :aiwebs_015:

How did you get that much out of yours???
The Stack works great in town. I have a home made intake with a K&N Filter.
the transmission has a Shift kit and a billet torque converter.

Cetane, lotsa' Cetane. :hehe:
:thankyou2: Diesel Power!

There's a member here I think its Lukin? I'm pretty sure touched 6 bills, stock sticks/cp3. That there's the man you need to talk to. I just stacked a couple boxes I had lyin around. :snoop:

yea talk to luken and toolman they have 05 and 04.5 both run really good and put good numbers down go to htstransmissions.com and click on pictures scrool down to bruce block's truck it has his hp and time as for luken have to ask him it isn't posted on his pic put both should be able to tell you what you need to get numbers.

You like me are being hurt by the stock injectors. Also the 04.5+ crowd gets the extra injection events that help to make power from what I hear. We get better mileage the get easier hp up until a certain point.
Your going to need a turbo before you jump up any higher. If not a turbo at least water injection for you to be able to use any of that power.

Back