LLY = 755rwhp on #2. Casper with PPE GT42.

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
737rwhp uncorrected for those that think chargers aren't affected by altitude.

Only made 52PSI on the dyno, and at the track it makes 59PSI peak. Lights in the building actually dimmed when Casper climbed up on the charger:woohoo:

Certainly could use more fuel, and perhaps tuning. How much power does it really make? Not sure. A bunch though. The guys in the shop took cover.

Stock injectors, stock engine, PPE Dual Fueler, McRat EFILive Tuning, PPE GT42R, 4" exhaust, Edelbrock 1792, Mike L. Fuel Cooler, shimmed PRV, electric fan.

This combo will certainly go over 750hp, but we just wanted to verify that the GT42R is 750+ hp capable, and still streetable.

This is just not right! You DMax folks are running away with this LOL LOL j/k

Once again, Congrats on some kick ass numbers. If I was a GM owner I know who would be tuning my truck. :bow:

Kat is using
23_32_7.gif
power....:hehe:

Good thing I'm sitting down..
I'll be damned if I'm going to tell my neighbor there is a Duramax out there with that much power. I'll never hear the end of it.

dan

Egads!!!! I am now seriously impressed Kat, your hubby is good for something after all :hehe: :hehe:

Awesome numbers :rockwoot:

Thanks y'all!

To think they said stock LLY injectors could not exceed 400hp. :D

Now the big question is how long will it live, and is there anything we can do to help it survive. I have some ideas that I'm trying. But to be honest, this engine has had a hard life so far, so it might die just from earlier abuse. The nitrous trucks have pretty much all grenaded at these power levels.

Back