LLY mods

duramax18

Got some question about my 05 lly that i have been slowly modifying. I have a stage 4 tranny, efi live, and mpi twins kit with the s475 with stock turbo. i was thinking about maybe a new cp3 with some nozzles and head studs but wasnt sure what the best combo would be. any help is appreciated.

Stock cp3 with a good set of injectors will give all the HP your stock short block can handle. I like 40% for all around good power and drivabilty for your set-up.

This way your pulse width and timing can be pulled back to more sane levels without losing HP.

Just a good daily driver that i can run at a couple events, i was hopin to get around 700 hp

Stock rods will fall out well before that. I would go with a set of 60% over. They can be dialed down in the tuning for right now so your timing is lower to preserve your rods, but have the potiential to make good power down the road when your bottom end is beefed up.

rob knows what hes talking about 40s and studs are the way to go

Noob question but by 40% do you mean get fully after market injectors or can you just have your factory injectors honed?

Back