LLY Parts

Dmaxx22

I have a Exergy 10mm cp3 for sale. Its only 6 months old with pry 20 pulls on it. Bought it for over $2,000.00. Looking to get $1,700.00

I also have Fleece Cheetah 71mm turbo. It has cast wheel and its stock appearing. It will plug 2.5 for a good workstock turbo. I made over 670hp. no shaft play and good turbo. If any questions on turbo or tuning call mark at Danville performance. Asking $1,600.00

Also have a afe blade runner or turbo mouth piece and it is about 1 year old. I am looking for $150 bucks for it.

I will have various stock parts for sale. i will get pictures of everything when i get motor all apart.

You can text me at 419-572-1233 and ask for heath.

The motor will be pulled in two weeks or less. i will put pictures up when its pulled.

Thank you

What's bottom $ on the turbo? Do you have any pictures of it? Is it built by fleece or Danville?

It was built by fleece. It will work great for workstock class. My truck was dyno tuned by mark from danville performance so if any questions i would call and talk to him. Bottom dollar is $1,600 because new it was over $2,500. No play in shaft and all around nice turbo just going different route.

Also going to have a pair of Yukon 30 spline axles for sale. Sell the pair for $400 and i dont know any interest in a mini spool from all season that was welded to help hold better. Anyone wants that shot me a price.

any of these items still for sale and if so has the price changed at all? thanks, Chad

Back