Long arm kit??? Bds or pure performance ??

cvr5.9

Hey guys a have a 2004.5 dodge ram 2500 with a 6 in lift ( short arm) I have been looking in to doing a long arm kit for awhile Now. I can't not pick between a bds or pure performance kit. I like that the bds kit b/c I do not need to cut off the lower stock mount but do not like that they are fixed arms non- adjustable . But the pure Performace one are. But I have to cut the stock mount off for the pure kit. Pure are more stout? Do bds arms brake? How's the ride? Ease of install? Is the pure arm noisy due to the hemis at each end? The angle of the front axle is set to what with the fixed bds arms?
I can get the bds alittle cheaper then the pure kit. What is your guys take on this.? Is the non adjustable fixed arms bad? In put please! Thanks chris

I've had the BDS lift for 6 yrs. now and still think it rides nicer than most trucks on the street. Off road even better.

I have been wanting to get some long arms for my fabtech lift also......Hope some more guys chime in on what they have and likes/dislikes.....

Or try pro comps long arm I've had it for 2 years now lots of rough roads and no issues

i have the pure kit on mine and have no complaints. very stout the only thing i didnt like was cutting the factory mounts off and that theres only 3 bolts the hold it to the frame, seems like a hard hit would tare it outa the frame.

Take a look at Top Gun Customz, they make a long arm kit with many options. i installed one on a 09 mega cab and the difference in the ride on the street was noticably better than the short arm kit that was in it before. also the arms are adjustable.

I have pure performances short arm and it is bad ass. I was an experimental on the 3.5 inch and have had it for 2.5 years and never even greases a joint yet. You will pay a little more but you get what you pay for!

Back