looking for 33x15.50xR18 ATZ's

LKuilder

I have been searching for a set of 33x15.50xR18 Mickey Thompson ATZ's and have found that they have been discontinued. I had one of our trucks on display up at the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Lima, OH a few weekends back and talked with the guys from Mickey Thompson as well as a few of the larger distributors there and they had none of them and didn't know where to get any. They said my best bet would be to contact some smaller tire stores. Has anyone seen anywhere that has any of these tires left? I was set on ordering some for my truck but unfortunately they have been discontinued. Hoping to find a set somewhere.

I ran that size in the dick cepecs and know where a like new set is forsale but as far as new goes try topguncustomz...goodluck cause as you know they're discountinued and they became pretty popular towards the end

Thanks, do you know about how much they're wanting for the like new set? And I'll have to check with top gun customz and see what they've got. I'm pretty much up for anywhere that would have any at this point. Was really set on ordering them for my truck and then MT discontinued them for "lack of interest" from what they told me.

I doubt they will have any, topgun gets the tires from a wholesaler in PA.

You would be better off contacting you local tire wholesaler.

I ran that size in the dick cepecs and know where a like new set is forsale but as far as new goes try topguncustomz...goodluck cause as you know they're discountinued and they became pretty popular towards the end

I think he wants around 1000

Well, Top Gun Customz doesn't have any. Still doing my searching to hopefully find someone that has some 15.50's still left. I'm leaning towards the 33x13.50xR18 ATZ's though which are still in production if I can't find any of these 15.50's. I think they will still give me the wider look I'm after.

13.50 is a good looking tire especially if you were to put it on a wider wheel

Heres a set of 33X13.5... this is my third set and I'm averaging 60K miles a set...!
Truck_pic_017.sized.jpg
DSCN4953.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Lavon. I saw your truck at TS last year and that is part of what got me thinkng of this tire combo for mine. Great looking truck and great to know you're getting that kind of mileage out of these tires!

Since I can't find ANY of the 15.50's I'm leaning towards the 13.50 tires. The only thing I'm torn on now is to go with the 33x13.50xR18 or the 35x13.50xR18? Here is how my truck looks right now with a 315/75/R16 BFG on a 16x10 wheel. The tires measure just a hair under 34.5" as they sit right now. Not sure if the 33" ATZ's would look too small with the leveling kit that's in my truck or I should go with the 35's. Ultimately, I'd love to find a set of the 33x15.50's but that is looking less and less likely.

img0066vw.jpg

img0067tq.jpg

Ive got a set of 33x13.50 on pacer 12 wides on mine!

Back