Looking for 6.7 HE351VE

1320Cummins

2G Collector
Turbo on my 6.7 blew apart earlier today... :bang

Anyone have a good stock or modified stock unit in need of a new home?
With or without actuator is fine. Please let me know what ya have.

Because everyone loves a train wreck....

Attachments

• DBEQ0274.jpg
    DBEQ0274.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BSMS9544.jpg
    BSMS9544.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GSSI4045.jpg
    GSSI4045.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DYJY2187.jpg
    DYJY2187.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 0
It certainly did that! Sounded like someone smacked the firewall with a small sledge.

Geno’s has factory replacement VGT turbos on the shelf.

How many revolutions did the pyro make?

I may have access to one, but my internet is spotty at best since Hurricane Ian strolled through my neighborhood.

Will try to update tomorrow

Geno’s has factory replacement VGT turbos on the shelf.

How many revolutions did the pyro make?

All of em!!! Probably somewhere around 1700 pre turbo id imagine. No pyro in the manifold on this one. Ignorance is bliss!!
This truck follows that line from Jeff that went something like, truck never had an egt problem untill a pyrometer was installed!!!

Did you find a replacement yet? I think I have a good used one available, but wanted to check with you before I dig for it.

Sorry, the one I thought we had is gone.

Last edited:
What years interchange? I will have a 120k mile turbo from a 08 hopefully In a few weeks time, waiting on a super core from Borg now.

Thats been a hard life since you've had it! lol
Id like to get it back on the road in the next week or so, but I have been wanting to experiment with a vgt on the 96 so let me know what you think youll want for it.

We've had really good luck with Fleeces Cheetah replacement VGT.
What year is your truck ? I'd be happy to quote you on an exchange replacement if you're interested.

Ball park around 3400.00

We've had really good luck with Fleeces Cheetah replacement VGT.
What year is your truck ? I'd be happy to quote you on an exchange replacement if you're interested.

Ball park around 3400.00

Yeah thats exactly what id like to put on it, all the other fleece stuff ive used has been excellent. Kinda tough stomaching that price tag right now. Add to that how incredibly low cost this truck has been to operate, Im kinda torn about turning it into one of my other trucks!!! LOL

Thats been a hard life since you've had it! lol
Id like to get it back on the road in the next week or so, but I have been wanting to experiment with a vgt on the 96 so let me know what you think youll want for it.

I've only had it for 20k. I dont know what a fair price is for it. I've mainly had bad luck with the transmission on that truck, well any truck. ?

Back