Looking for help in upstate NY

BW Motosports

JUST SOME BROKE KID
I have a room full of parts to go into my truck. I'm looking for somebody that knows what they are doing to help me. I have basic skills but i simply do not trust myself doing the more involved work. I'm hoping that somebody can help me with this so I can see how some of the work is done. I have to go to a shop or someplace with the equipment because I don't have the needed tools. The list of parts is as follows :

gt4094vnt
ppe mani folds and up pipes
mbrp down pipe
ad 165
full egr delete
fuel rail shim kit
pcv reroute with resinator plug

I also have a egt probe for my edge insight and a fuel pressure sensor that T's into the fuel line. Im near saratoga ny and I'm willing to travel a ways and leave my truck. I really need somebody that knows what they are doing. this is my work truck so I need it to last. Thank you all. I'm also looking for somebody to tune my truck to a tranny safe level that will compensate for the egr delete and the higher boost pressure.
545226_513444568699787_1781023788_n.jpg

id order an ecm from Idaho rob or duramaxtuner personally, as far as the install, aren't you close to upstate diesel?

road trip it down to indiana and we can slap it all together in my shop here at the house :lolly:

Back