looking for hpop high volume pump

98.5dodge

98.5 dodge
just wondering if anyone know of a company making a bigger hpop for a 05 ford 6.0l need one soon.

DieselSite is working on one. I know they have some kind of upgraded line system for the '05-'07 now though.

its got fullforce 190s in it with a powermax and inovative tuning with the swamps 58v ficm. pulling it down the track it will only hit 1597 psi the regulator shows its at 99.5%.wish diesel site would get it done so we dont have to put the older year pump and lines in that i a much bigger job to do.

Is this with an actual gauge or reading from the OBD2?

its got fullforce 190s in it with a powermax and inovative tuning with the swamps 58v ficm. pulling it down the track it will only hit 1597 psi the regulator shows its at 99.5%.wish diesel site would get it done so we dont have to put the older year pump and lines in that i a much bigger job to do.

Fwiw, I believe Shawn Ellerton is running a stock '05 hpop in his truck. He's running some very large hybrids though.

I thought Shawn was running duals?

Now that you say that I think you're right. He was running the single in the crew-cab iirc, and then put a homemade twin kit on his reg cab shorty.

Shawn and I are both running dual, homemade hpop's.

They work like a damn.

I'm runnin 285/150 conventionals, and hold 4000 psi with no trouble at wot.

Shawn and I are both running dual, homemade hpop's.

They work like a damn.

I'm runnin 285/150 conventionals, and hold 4000 psi with no trouble at wot.

I think those are what I'm gonna run. Waiting to hear back from the guy that bought my truck to see how much he wants for 'em. I know they were putting out a LOT of fuel compared to what I had before. I've got a Dieselsite pump sitting here for 'em so it'll be good to see how it compares if I get 'em.

Back