Looking for my old truck could use some help!

smokincummins92

I guess I should post this here not sure, I am looking for my old first gen. The last place I know for sure it was located, was in the Fayetteville North Carolina area. The guy that bought the truck from me, had it for sale there, I know he sold it but I have no idea who ended up with it. ANY help is much appreciated!!! Thanks guys.

Attachments

• my old truck.jpg
    my old truck.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Wow, that's a clean and sexy 1st gen. I feel like my 2012 car doesn't look that clean!

If you still have the guys contact info you sold your truck to your best bet would be to ask him for some help. Maybe hes still got the guys name or a phone number that he sold it to. Or if he's not comfortable with giving out someone else's info leave your contact info and maybe even your email for him to give to the guy that has your old truck.

All i have from the guy is his email and I haven't had any luck getting in touch with him. all I know is that he was in the army stationed at Fort Bragg for a while. I also know he sold it because I found the old add on the internet but I don't think the phone number is any good now.

Back