Looking for previous owner of this truck

I bought the truck off my buddy, who recently bought the truck and didnt realize the frame was a bent as it is. He got discouraged and I bought the truck as I have a clean frame etc.
The truck was originally from Maryland I believe he told me.
Just looking for the original owner, wanted to know who's parts and why exactly was done to the truck, who built the trans etc

This is the truck
null_zps841f7085.jpg

I've taken off quarter panels and repaired frames before, but I definitely don't recommend it on a higher hp truck. I know you said you have another frame, but just giving my two cents if you thought maybe you'd salvage this.

Good luck with the project and finding answers!

Get the frame straightened? Yeah it is expensive but a lot less work than a frame swap, when its fixed you will not know a difference.

I've done several vehicles that were salvage. The frame is pretty bad on this truck. it will just be easier to swap it. Drivers frame rail is pushed back 5" from the passengers, frame is diamond. As well as the front horn being in, and up. I had 1k in frame work on the last truck, and don't wanna go through that again. Especially when the guys price multiplied by 2.5 after he finished "pulling it".
Got the frame back, measured it my self because things were not jiving. Only to find it was still a mike off. After he was paid 1000 in cash. I had to basically threaten the guy to get him to make it right. After about 13 months I got it back.... Never again will I deal with that clown.

Last edited:
From what I gathered , it has sdx 5x.018s, sdx full cuts, built trans, just would like to verify this.
Visually can verify the head studs, 3 piece pdi manifold, and II 62mm.
I guess I'll have to verify the rest when I dig into it.

That should be nice n toasty with those injectors, dv's and the 62. Might need some air.:Cheer:

Ya charger is going, gonna step up to a 66, with those sticks the 62 is too small. The delivery valves are being changed out also. As I dislike full cuts.

Last edited:
Those are not your traditional full cuts, I'd leave them in. Take a picture of the motor and such, this would be easier this way.

I'll have to pull one and check it out. My buddy that I bought the truck from said the previous owner said full cuts. I'll yank when when I get time. Pretty obvious difference between the two.
Thanks for the input.
I'm just going off what my buddy Angelo said, I am workin out I town right now and haven't even have the time to look at anything that well.

Last edited:
If you know any dealership tech's or helpful personel...give them the vin and they should be able to pull up the service history of the truck....which should provide some sort of previous owner info. $.02

jk jk

I don't know if you want to be putting some dudes full name and home town on here. Now that you have his name, you should be able to track him down pretty easy.

he is just looking to see if anyone on here actualy knows the person and could get him complete details on the truck and verify some parts

he is just looking to see if anyone on here actualy knows the person and could get him complete details on the truck and verify some parts

I know, and I know there are no bad intentions here. I was just thinking of it from that guy's perspective and how most people enjoy their privacy.

Very true. Leonard Dicke, from Maryland.
Moderator please delete post 15.

And post 16 too please!
:Cheer:

Last edited:
Try getting on facebook. I had a guy try to screw me on a turbo.. He used his moms paypal so i had her name i looked her up and found her son on there too.

Back