Looking for sponsors for pro-mod truck; 60% complete

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Hello vendors!:D

Well, the pro-mod truck in my sig will be heading to Texas in the next few weeks. The chassis (by Jay Ouder) will be complete and powdercoated by then. The long block (built by DI Performance) is complete with the exception of sleeves to be installed (which should be completed by early next month).

This engine has the best of everything for a 7.3 Powerstroke as well as LOTS of machining- Crower billet rods, WOP girdle, Mahle pistons, Comp Cam valve springs, DI head studs, DI push-rods, DI cam, Cometic head gaskets, and just about everything that coud be coated is. Joe Hellmann of Hellmann Perfromance will be doing most of the final fab work.

I am not cutting any corners on this vehicle and every piece on it will by top-notch.

I am planning on doing test runs in the truck by April or May. The engine will have an estimated 800hp and the truck will weigh less than 3000lbs. We are expecting it to run in the 8's.

It will be painted the same as the truck that's in my avatar: Lamborgini Orange and BMW silver, with a House of Kolor Burple stripe.

A list of people helping me out so far are:

DI Performance (engine parts and labor)
Joe Hellmann (fab work)
Terminator Engineering (high-pressure oil system)
Roclan Systems Inc. (cash sponsor)

What I am looking for in the very near future is help for:

turbos (we will be using a true-twin setup),
injectors,
transmission,
gauges,
computer and harnesses,
stack ends,
nitrous,
water injection system,
possibly paint,
and of course, cash sponsors are always welcome. :D

Those that know me know that I race pretty well every chance I get. I plan on making at least one diesel event per month, so you'll get a good bit of exposure at the major events. This is not including all the "local" events I will be running at. I race at Houston Motorsports Park, Houston Raceway Park, Gulfport Dragway (Mississippi), State Capitol Raceway (Baton Rouge), Hub City Dragway (Hattiesburg, MS), and No Problem Raceway Park (a little South of New Orleans) pretty regularly, as in just about every week. I also plan on running in NHRA Super Comp events at some point.

Sponsors could get exposure via decals on the truck, image use of the truck in ads, promotional appearences, video useage, and whatever else you can come up with.

I have spent a LOT of my own money on this project and am now looking for a little help. It will definately be one of a kind (and it will also be street legal ;) ). If you have any questions or would like to see some pictures of the project, feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
Good luck danny...you deserve to get some help on this project.

UNBROKEN said:
Good luck danny...you deserve to get some help on this project.

I agree!!!
Danny is an asset to this community and diesel performance in general. I hope all goes well

Here's one of the latest pics:

100_2219.jpg

And a link to some more: http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/imelmo/Toyota%20chassis%20near%20complete/

Back