looking for two Beta testers (Modded Rail) 6.7

Sorry it is closed...for Now. I may need one more with DPF delete. Their are two types one W/DPF and WO/DPF.

I am running a DPF delete.

I will keep You in mind.

Their are about 10 being beta tested for the Last 3 months, the early rail caused loping when in Regen. That has now been overcome,but it requires two separate rail(s) and they are not inner-changeable.We hoped to have one rail for everything but thats not happening at present...AWRichards should have his rail installed this week he will be leaving feed back here at the CompD, He has the DPF rail and but is running DPF delete ,so I may have to switch the rail to the DPF Delete Rail, we will see how he likes it, with all the EPA components on the 6.7 each install produced different results.

Good to hear. I am definitely interested in hearing more info on the product you are developing and what its goals are. Sounds like a different approach.

hey Guys - I should have it installed tomorrow or friday and will let you know results (both on here and CF). I'm also going to try and have pics of the install process and insides of the rails (if possible).

If you need anyone one else I can send you one. I have all the deletes on my truck. I have there wild rail for my pulling truck and it works well from what I have seen.

Ya Comp all you need is more power. I would like to take some of yours guess I have to keep saving

Sorry it is Now closed..I need more cores to Mod we are 3 B/O.

Back