Looking to have a pump built... Suggestions?

NyCowboy87

Need to get a injection pump built for a all out top running 2.6 truck, looking for suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seths pumps are great he is top notch and very informative, I've ran several of his and will continue to use his services. kevins pumps are known to come with the highest reguards in the industry. depends what you want to spend or who you ask. like anything, you ask 10 guys you get 10 answers and all will argue till they are blue in the face.

seth, kevin, Columbus, and harts are all going to be recommended and are used by 2.6 competitors.

Scheid
Haisley
Harts
Columbus

:D Might as well just start listing all of them in here.

Yea, called and talked to everyone listed thus far. Pretty much set on having Seth do it as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to ad to Kevin's plug. I had a seal go out on my brand new pump after a couple runs and ruined the pump. Kevin stood behind the faulty part and sent me a brand new pump free of charge! Nobody else would have done that. They would have just sent me a bill for the rebuild

And to ad to Kevin's plug. I had a seal go out on my brand new pump after a couple runs and ruined the pump. Kevin stood behind the faulty part and sent me a brand new pump free of charge! Nobody else would have done that. They would have just sent me a bill for the rebuild

Yep every time I have dealt with Kevin, he has went above and beyond what I expected, and was always very fair in the pricing.

My vote goes to Kevin, he just shipped my pump back to me yesterday, easy to deal with, very helpful, and fast turn around time, he had my pump less than a week.

Thanks for the complements! All the shops mentioned can build a good pump that's been proven. But some dig a little deeper then others to get the power that also has been proven. Thanks again!

Back