Looking to Photograph a Ford Truck Very Soon

ByrdPhoto

I'm new here, and I'm in desperate need of some help from the diesel crowd. I'm a freelance photographer and writer from Dayton, TN, and I work for several automotive magazines on a freelance basis. For the past 9 months, I've been writing my first book, which is about Street Sleepers. And since pretty much any modified diesel truck is faster than it appears, I created a chapter dedicated to diesels. That's where I'm in need of some help.

I'm planning to feature three trucks in this chapter and I've already shot a Duramax truck. I have a Dodge lined up to shoot this week, so I want to spread the love and include a Ford truck. At first I wanted a Power Stroke truck, but at this point, I'd be willing to feature a Cummins-powered Ford. My deadline is very very soon, and I would need to photograph the truck sometime this week or weekend. Don't ask me why I waited until the last minute for the diesel stuff--just a bad call on my part. I'm willing to travel to Nashville, Atlanta, etc. so if you're within a couple hundred miles of Dayton, TN I'd be willing to meet you half way.

I'm looking for a fairly stock-appearing truck that runs in the 7's in the eighth. I have no preference on year or condition of the truck--the rougher the better, actually, since we're talking about a sleeper. Any help is appreciated--you can PM me here or send an email at byrdrods@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Tommy Lee Byrd

Back