Looks like the rumors are true...

THATpreston

Brush your teeth.
...there will be another truck on the circuit soon....

tdr_banks_drag_truck.jpg

Don't forget Imelmo's new truck also.
I know of another one in the works too...full tube chassis.
Pro Mod or whatever we're gonna call it...will hopefully get to do some real elimination racing next year.

of course he can, he spends all the big money R&D wise on his own toys ;)

I went to the Banks facility a few months ago. That truck was pretty bad, and it will run a Dmax little the road racing truck.

He's had that one setting around for a few years now... unless he runs the national events with it, he'll get no respect- only a few chuckles from the back of the room.

brandon.

How much money would I need to build a truck like that? I'm totally hooked on the diesel power after putting on some goodies. I've yet to see any fuel milage savings....because my foot became heavy.

lpreston said:
...there will be another truck on the circuit soon....

:rockwoot: Cool.... Another truck to line up against.

It doesn't matter WHO is in the other lane, John Force could be sitting there, doesn't matter.....

:evil I'll be out there to race and don't care who its against.:lolly:

He had called me, then Brandon had to go and post the damn picture. Now I'm out of a ride. I just can't catch any luck.

Timbeaux38 said:
Who is gonna drive for Gayle?

A little birdie flew in and told me the answer. . . . . . . But I was sworn to keep it a secret, until they make a formal announcement.:shake:

That truck should be competitive, if all goes as they plan. Good luck.

Last edited:
Sweet....cant wait to see how this all works out......It should be some really good racin'.....

RacinDuallie said:
A little birdie flew in and told me the answer. . . . . . . But I was sworn to keep it a secret, until they make a formal announcement.:shake:

That truck should be competitive, if all goes as they plan. Good luck.

Hardly a secret when you tell everyone....lol.

And in a totally unrelated story, Comp461 has moved to Azusa, California.:aiwebs_015:

A little bird flew in and tried to land on my shoulder too...

... But I shot it! LOL LOL

I already know your damn secret!:evil

Everyone else does too. :doh:

" I want to tell you a secret... but you gotta promise not to tell anyone. One time.... at Banks camp....WE RAN 11's WITHOUT SMOKE!"

Whooptey doo, Bazzle!

Amish Elegance said:
I already know your damn secret!:evil

Everyone else does too. :doh:

I heard from -that bird too:doh: :doh: ........... heard from -that bird -first actually...:bang :bang

BUT I heard a different swan song from another bird who is inside the Banks Compound....:kick: LOL LOL LOL

:evil :evil :evil

Damned tweety birds.:lolly: :lolly:

Back