Looney Kicked Ass!!!

bigblk250

JUST GOT MY LOONEY CUSTOM TUNE, FROM DJ AND VIVIAN AND IT KICKED ASS... I FINALY GOT FIRST PLACE AT THE SAND DRAGS. THE OTHER F-250 DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM, HE STILL THOUGHT I WAS RUNNING THE PREDATOR TUNER. MY TRUCK HAS A 5inch MOTO BLUE TURBO BK, AEM BRUTE FORCE INTAKE, AND LOONEY TUNE. THANKS DJ AND VIVIAN.

That is AWESOME! Congratulations on your win! Is it possible for you to get us a video? We'd like you to be a part of the video mix we're putting together for our site.

First Place! That is kewl!!!!!! :tree: :clap: :clap:

:hehe: That's good David. You have to see Yami's new Looney tees. She has a bunch of slogans to print!

I personally liked "Every Looney Has a Story!" I know I do. :eek:wned: I hope it's not against the rules for me to Own myself LOL The other one I liked is, "Larry may be crazy, but I've Gone Looney!" :woohoo:

Thanks,
Vivian

Yeah I Do Have A Video, But The Battery Was Running Low, So My Brother Only Caught Me Against A Single Cab 92-95 Chevy, He Said It Had A Duramax... With A Upgraded Turbo, 4 Inch Exhaust, Filter And All...who Knows.

Back