Los Banos, CA May 3rd

John Esteves
Joe
Mitch
Josh Lucas
Albert

John had Joe by 3 feet and they put a fair amount on the rest is what I was told..

Joe has the video of all the pull's. I recorded from the same spot, so you should be able to tell if John did pull 20+' further;).

John Esteves 243ft
Joe 220
Me 218.5
Josh 218.4
Albert 202
I don't remember the exact numbers on the other trucks, only mine and josh's since we were so close, but those are the the total feet.

great track lots of fun thanks scott for the congrats.. the truck pulled great....good thing we found out that the ground wire for the lift pump was disconected sunday morning so last weekend in ceres we pulled with my Cp3 pulling up all the fuel:doh:

OO and Rus if you have the video i would love to see that the one from you tube looks and sounds like the old king kong movie.wtf

OO and Rus if you have the video i would love to see that the one from you tube looks and sounds like the old king kong movie.wtf

Joe said he would post them up Mon or Tues night. He was a way's from home... The video's should turn out great, it was a sweet camera;).

Good job Mitch! Truck is coming a long nicely.

Thanks alot Erick! It sure is man, can't thank you and reb enough! I talked to him today, looking into a bigger charger and maybe some mechanical injection:evil Had a great time though, some stout trucks for sure.

great track lots of fun thanks scott for the congrats.. the truck pulled great....good thing we found out that the ground wire for the lift pump was disconected sunday morning so last weekend in ceres we pulled with my Cp3 pulling up all the fuel:doh:

I watched your runs from ceres a few times and in the street mod class at like 30-31 seconds it was like the truck shut down. wierd. what was that all about. It was almost like it defueled or something.

Congrats on the win. I'm waiting to see a clear vid of it.

Great event! Great track! Definately gonna hit that venue up next year.

Got in late last night, so I will get my video up this evening. Russ was able to get quite a few of the street class and all of the extreme class so I will post up accordingly.

Still unsure about the distance between me and John, some were saying 223 ft. and others were saying 243 ft. From the video it looks like 223 but I don't care either way, I got second. :) If I paid attention to the track more & stayed to the left instead of gauge watching/data logging in my head as I was going down the track I would have had a better line.

Well, good to see everyone, I will get the videos up tonite. Gonna try and make it to Ceres on the 16th as well as Casa de Fruita on the 30th. I think Casa de Fruita should be a similar track to Los Banos.......

Joe

Great event! Great track! Definately gonna hit that venue up next year.

Got in late last night, so I will get my video up this evening. Russ was able to get quite a few of the street class and all of the extreme class so I will post up accordingly.

Still unsure about the distance between me and John, some were saying 223 ft. and others were saying 243 ft. From the video it looks like 223 but I don't care either way, I got second. :) If I paid attention to the track more & stayed to the left instead of gauge watching/data logging in my head as I was going down the track I would have had a better line.

Well, good to see everyone, I will get the videos up tonite. Gonna try and make it to Ceres on the 16th as well as Casa de Fruita on the 30th. I think Casa de Fruita should be a similar track to Los Banos.......

Joe

I have some friends that went to the pulls. They were all talking about how awesome this one red dually was! Congrats!!

-jp

Awesome, that always makes me feel good especially when I can finally say that I now have officially built everything on the truck myself, thanks JP. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the future events.

Joe

Found these on youtube...

Man, those are some pretty shady videos, I will for sure get mine up tonite.

From the looks of those videos I'd have to say that John did put 20 more feet on me so I guess his hook was 243'. Good hook John, I'll be looking to git 'er done next time. :hehe:

Joe

Back