Los Banos Ca. May Day fair (Roll Call)

RPM Motorsports

Just another Duramax!
It's getting close, who plans on attending? If you need a place to park your rig over night to camp ect., my shop is one block away from the fairgrounds. I've got enough room to fit a whole **** load of trucks/campers/ect. in the parking lot. 1220 E St. 93635

I'm not as close as you are Russ, but that's right in my back yard too! I'll see you guys there.

-jp

If this is the Merced County Spring Fair on May 1st I am looking at making it my first hook out for the season, we ended last season there :)

BBD

man i really hope i can make it.. we will see i guess..

If this is the Merced County Spring Fair on May 1st I am looking at making it my first hook out for the season, we ended last season there :)

BBD

Scott, if you guys need any space I have plenty of room. It would be nice to do a dyno shootout the day before (Sat), if somebody up north would be willing to do so, with a certain moble dyno:poke:

Thanks Russ, we will most likely work our way down there Saturday if you can recommend a good a hotel with plenty of trailer parking that would be sufficient for us. Unfortunately we will have to get on the road immediately after the pull to head home for work the next day, that’s the part that sucks about Sunday hooks.

Adam whats the hold up man?

BBD

Los Banos is always a great event, I'm gonna be trying like hell to make as many hooks a possible this year, unfortunately only as a spectator but hopefully I'll be seeing you guys out there this year......:Cheer:

Joe

Ramada Hotel in Santa Nella will have the most parking in the area for larger rig's. Google Maps
They have a bar and rest in the hotel with a Mcdonalds and Starbucks in the same parking lot. It's about ten min from the fairgrounds. There is enough parking in my lot for 50+ trucks, if anybody plans on camping out. The fair will be there the whole week, with a dest durby, quad/bike races, Monster trucks ect.

Last edited:
man i hope i make it, it will be close.. depends on when i get my motor

still waiting on the motor... i was born ready.. if you want a night off ill drive bbd for ya..
;)

Scott- You're in luck. I haven't sold BBD Blow up doll yet. Just tryin to be a team player ya know. See you in LB.

Back