Losing Fuel Pressure w/ Airdog

Smokinrebel

Recently my truck has been losing fuel pressure, dropping from 15 down to 10. I can restart the truck and it will go back up to 15, and either be fine or make it a little while longer and drop right back down to 10 again. I have an airdog 150 on truck, replaced filters couple months back. Seems to do it more when its cold too...

Any ideas?

I had the same problem, just it happened in the summer, it could be crap in the tank because I never changed filters or anything and it randomly stopped...or got cold. It happens after going down the road for awhile?

It happens when you first start it up, and sometimes when your driving down road. More often when its cold.

change filters, then if that doesnt fix the problem call airdog and ask them. may be a electrical issue.

Changed filters few months back. Im going to take a look at it this weekend again though.

I was thinking since it happens mostly when its cold that there was just water in the water seprerator, but i have checked it couple times with nothing

look where you are getting your fuel from, that may have a lot to do with it. it never hurts to change fitlers, they are cheap and easy to change. i change mine with every oil change, but i fuel up from our farm tank, so its not filtered as well as a gas station i would think should be.

How many tanks of fuel have you run through it since this started? At the beginning of January my truck froze up (was in single digits). I think it was due to a bad batch of fuel from the station. I treat every tank of fuel I put in my truck. Get some Power Service 911 or any anti water treatment.

When my truck froze up the pump couldnt suck any fuel out of the tank. Maybe you have something similar blocking your fuel lines.

I would change filters, fill your tank (maybe from a different station) and treat the fuel.

your water separator is freezing up. remove it, bring it inside and leave it upside down over night. fill it with the 911 treatment and re install it.

Had the same exact issue with my old raptor 150 called ad they didnt really have any explanation just told me to change filters but already did that they sent me a new pump then it was fine

Back