Lost a buddy on Monday In Afghanistan

CTD03

One Hot 03
Redbank grad killed in Afghanistan
Sgt. Joseph Garrison dies as result of roadside bomb explosion

Sgt. Joseph Garrison A Redbank Valley High School graduate has been killed while serving with the U.S. Marine Corps in southern Afghanistan.

Sgt. Joseph Garrison, 27, died as a result of a roadside bomb explosion Monday in Afghanistan.

The Marine lived in Armstrong County just over the county line from New Bethlehem, Clarion County.
Garrison is the first serviceman with ties to the region to be killed in Afghanistan.
He is also the first Marine from here to be killed in a war theater since the Vietnam War.
Since 2004, 10 men with ties to the area have been killed in Iraq. They have ranged in age from 19 to 44 years and their military ranks have run from lieutenant colonel to private first class.

Thank You Garrison for putting your life on the line for us. and to all the service men and women.

Sorry for your loss, I have friends over there as well. I cant even imagine... Thanks goes out to him.

Prays for him and His Family...I thank him and his family for their ultimate sacrifice for my family and my freedom!

GodSpeed!

I feel your pain, I have lost three college mates in Afghanistan and have tons still over there.
R.I.P. Sgt. Joseph Garrison, Thank you for serving your country and keeping the United States of America the land of the free and the home of the brave.

can you beleave this... i heard tonight some anti war church is coming to this little town to protest the war. witch really bothers me and everyone else that i have talked to. Really cant they let the family and friends alone with this. wow its alittle crazy that this may go one for a man that gives them freedom and us. sorry for the rant

Last edited:
they might come to the town but they probably won't cause alot of trouble
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AupyzbQMLAs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AupyzbQMLAs[/ame]

can you beleave this... i heard tonight some anti war church is coming to this little town to protest the war. witch really bothers me and everyone else that i have talked to. Really cant they let the family and friends alone with this. wow its alittle crazy that this may go one for a man that gives them freedom and us. sorry for the rant

I hate those assholes! They have special seats for them in hell made out of fire and reciprocating dildos the size of coffee cans!

Back