lost power

tater01

ok guys i just put a drag comp on my truck i had a regurler comp on there and just traded them off and comin home i was just driven about 55mph and was just easin into it and it just like quit gettin fuel wont smoke want hardly get above 2000rpm.. so whats wrong???? thanks for any help. got a pull saturday so i need to get it fixed

ok guys i just put a drag comp on my truck i had a regurler comp on there and just traded them off and comin home i was just driven about 55mph and was just easin into it and it just like quit gettin fuel wont smoke want hardly get above 2000rpm.. so whats wrong???? thanks for any help. got a pull saturday so i need to get it fixed

start with the fuel filter

no iv been tryin that but it aint workin this time.. it want build but about 5lbs of boost and egts wont get over 800 degrees. could it be my injection pump and if so what all do i have to change if i go back with a so instead of a ho

Try taking the box back off. If that doesn't help you can turn the key over three times without starting it to read the codes off the odometer.

Sounded like the same problem i had with my apps but mine came right back every time

iv tryed everything on hear and aint nothin workin hang on and ill post the codes

p-1693, p-0237, p-0177, p-0121, p-0236?????

That 1693 is a companion code. Borrow some ones smarty or code reader and see what it pulls up. I know when i threw my last 1693 code i had about 3 or 4 codes that the smarty pulled up.

Back